The Patient Portal is a platform for you to view your medical records and securely interact with your medical providers. It's up to your provider which specific features to include, so every feature listed below may not be available. However, pages that may be included are:
- My Account Details - securely view and update your personal and insurance details
- Secure Messages - send secure electronic messages to, and receive secure messages from, your provider.
- Request Appointment - submit an appointment request online.
- Invoices & Payment - securely view and pay bills and invoices.
- Labs & Documents - view lab results and other documents shared with you by your provider.
- My Vitals - view and add vitals readings (like blood pressure, height, and weight).
- My Medications - review your medication list and request prescription refills.
- My Vaccine Record - securely view and update your vaccination record.
- My Pharmcies - designate (or change) preferred and primary pharmacies.
- Encounter History - view summaries of past visits with your provider that your provider has shared with you, including recommendations or follow up information.
These help sections describe how to: (1) activate your Patient Portal account (that is, how to set your password for the first time), as well as how to log in or reset you password, and (2) use all of the pages described above.
If you're having technical difficulty with the Patient Portal and can't find the answer in these online help pages, contact MD HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, the name of your provider, and a brief description of the problem.