To create a custom lab panel, go to Admin => Manage => CPT Database. On the resulting window, click on the button "Add New CPT Option".
On the window that pops up:
- Add in the Panel name
- Under CPT enter all associated CPT codes, or simply enter "NA" if none apply or you do not have the list
- Select "This test is performed by a specific lab"
- A new section will appear. Select the specific lab from the drop-down options (you can select the last option to add a new lab if you don't see it here)
- A field will pop up on the right for the lab order numbers. Just add in the lab-specific order numbers separated by commas (i.e. 9312, 5213, 0423, etc). When you submit the order via an interface the system will automatically expand the profile to include all the lab-specific tests.
- You can use the Notes to Laboratory and Description text areas to include the list of test descriptions in case you decide not to route it via our interface
- Hit Save
Note: We often recommend adding lab panels via Chart Parts. More information on Chart Part Panels is here.