Active Campaign is an automated sales, marketing, and CRM platform with dynamic automated email and SMS options. Our integration with Active Campaign links your patient information in MD HQ and Active Campaign, syncing:
- Patient names
- Status (active, inactive, prospective, deceased)
- Next and last upcoming appt date and type
You can use this information within Active Campaign to:
- Send mass emails
- Send automated messages for things like welcome emails, birthday emails, additional appointment reminders and/or appointment reminders that are customized to the upcoming appointment type, follow up appointment or lab reminders, as well as messages triggered by specific actions that your patients have taken (URLs visited, links clicked, etc.). Dynamic, flexible options for creating campaigns and automations within Active Campaign allow you to set up campaigns that deliver personalized, relevant content to your patients on the schedules that you define.
- Automatically apply a tag within Active Campaign AND MD HQ once a patient has received a certain message, or taken a specific action (visited a URL, clicked a link, etc.)
If you would like to sign up for an account with Active Campaign, you have two options for how to do so:
- Sign up for a HIPAA-compliant Enterprise plan through us: We are a reseller with Active Campaign at the Enterprise level so that we can offer that plan at a big discount - $129/mo. for up to 2500 contacts (list price currently for the Enterprise plan is $229/mo. for the same plan). While there are various benefits offered at the Enterprise level, the big selling point from our perspective is that this is the level that Active Campaign will sign a BAA, so it is the only level that is HIPAA-compliant. If you'd like to sign up at this level, let us know. We will set up your account, share info with you, and add the charge to your subscriptions.
- Sign up for the account of your choice directly with Active Campaign: If you are not worried about HIPAA-compliance, you can sign up for an account directly with Active Campaign at whatever level you choose using our affiliate link. Then you would just share your API access information with us for us to be able to set up the integration.
If you want to try out Active Campaign before you commit, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial account. This can be done directly through Active Campaign, if you plan to go with option 2, above, or through us if you plan to go with option 1.
- Active Campaign website
- Getting your API keys in Active Campaign (to link up an Active Campaign that you have signed up for directly)