This article illustrates how to enable screen sharing in your MacOS settings
- Telemedicine Troubleshooting
- Allow access to camera in macOS
- Enable Camera & Microphone Access in Safari (laptop/ desktop)
Catalina for MacOS introduced new security features, and as a result you may need to update your System Preferences to allow screen sharing in Cerbo in your browser for this and later versions.
How to enable screen sharing
- Open System Preferences (cmd + space)
- Open Security & Privacy and scroll down to Screen Recording
- Make sure your preferred browser is checked, and click save. You'll then be prompted to restart the browser.
If you are continuing to experience issues, please test your device here: Twilio Network Test. It checks your camera and audio settings, as well as your network connection.