In some circumstances, users may want to have supplements that a patient is taking be associated with diagnosis codes/ conditions justifying the reason for use. Since Cerbo does not formally associate dx codes with supplements, you would do this in the Notes/ Instructions field in the supplement dosing/ prescription and/ or in the patient's supplement plan manager.
- Wellness Plan and Supplement Plan
- Supplement Dosing Profiles
- Creating and Managing Alternate Plan Items (including Supplements)
For supplements that you frequently or always recommend for specific conditions, you might make the dx code and description part of the default Notes/ Instructions in the supplement's saved dosing profile to save the time of entering it manually each time. For a patient that is asking for this documentation after the fact, you might add it manually to their supplement plan:
- Click on the pop out icon at the top right of the Supplements block to open the supplement plan, which includes anything that has been prescribed/ recommended for that patient that is not discontinued:
- Within the supplement plan, you can add diagnosis/ description information to the Instructions fields for specific supplements and/ or use the Add Header and Add Text Area buttons + the ability to drag and drop reorganize supplements to add diagnosis/ description information for groups of supplements at once.
- When you save the updated supplement plan, you would leave the box checked to generate a printable form, which you save to the patient's documents and share with them on the Patient Portal.