The patient portal is web-based (operates through your browser) but it's fully responsive so it should look and behave similarly to a native app.
If you'd like to add an icon (shortcut) on your device's home-screen so you can quickly jump to the patient portal just follow the steps below:
iPhone and iOS Devices:
- On your iOS device, open your Safari browser and go to the patient portal URL
- Click the share icon in the browser
- Select the option 'Add to Home Screen'
- On the 'Add to Home' page you can provide a name for the shortcut. It will then be available on your homescreen
- On your Android device navigate to the patient portal URL
- Click the three vertical dots (menu) in the top right corner of your browser
- Click the “Add To Home Screen” option.
- A new screen will open that will allow you to place the icon automatically or choose where to place it. On this “Add To Home Screen” screen, you’ll see a preview of the shortcut’s icon. Tap the “Add Automatically” button to place the new icon on your Android device’s Home Screen wherever space is available. You'll then be able to tap and hold the icon if you want to drag it to a new location